Vault Productions have compiled the most watched episodes from the 2011 season. Their series ‘Sid’s View’ was filmed primarily at the Waterford Speedbowl and shot from a fan’s perspective on race day throughout the season. 2011 was the 2nd season of the series and the first to utilize in-car cameras on a regular basis and the first season where YouTube statistics were tracked.
MOST WATCHED SID’S VIEW EPISODES – 2011
- How’s That for a Show (4 events including Ed Puleo’s last lap pass for SS win)
- Double Trouble (SK Twin 35’s plus Keith Rocco/Tyler Chadwick wreck)
- Lethal Weapon (Keith Rocco/Ron Yuhas Jr controversy)
- Right on Schedule (Rocco wins Wings N’ Wheels SK event)
- Blast Off (4 events from season opener)
- Rain… What Rain? (4 events from rain-delayed Sat event)
- Hot N’ Bothered (multi-car pileup at Late Model finish)
- Wrappin’ it Up (Puleo wins SS title, Jeff Smith wins LM title)
- The Finale SK Modified 50 (Rocco wins race & title; multi-car wreck in turn 4)
- How Quickly Things Change (Tom Abele Jr beats Mark Bakaj for 1st career win)
Other misc production notes:
- Speedbowl.com 300 Part 2 episode in July was the first to feature the Webby Cam from track official Eric Webster.
- Thunder on the Sound episode in Sept was the first to feature in-race interviews by announcer Matt Buckler with drivers under caution
- What Up Gleason episode from Ltd Sportsman race at Thompson Speedway in October is the first episode ever shot outside of the Waterford Speedbowl
- No episode from this season overtook Goin’ Mad webisode from 2010 as the most watched episode ever.